Monday, August 20, 2012

Interest in seeing Bill Finger in film credits

The day The Dark Knight Rises premiered, I revealed how Bill Finger’s second wife (and, almost 20 years later, I) tried to get Bill’s name into the movie credits.

I was thrilled that so many sites picked up on what I feel is a particularly curious and timely story, among them:


With this kind of coverage, the time may come when someone at DC Entertainment finds it is within legal bounds to name-drop Bill in some capacity in the credits of a forthcoming film.

I know...things have to happen first. But in the meantime, I am humbled to share a line from an email I received from a member of Bill’s extended family: “It looks like you have made a difference; Bill’s legacy is becoming more mainstream with each passing day.”


Later post with similar bent.

No comments: