Saturday, March 15, 2014

Father of “Fathers of the Dark Knight”

Roberto Williams is the director of a play debuting in May 2014 in the Bronx called Fathers of the Dark Knight. It will feature the first known theatrical portrayal of Bill Finger. The production values look exceptional.

 
 
We recently exchanged messages regarding the play and the Google doodle campaign. He kindly permitted me to share the following humbling excerpt:

I tell you, Marc, this thing has grown SOOO much larger than the simple school play I was originally planning with my students two years ago when I first was inspired by a copy of Bill the Boy Wonder

You're been an inspiration to MANY people, Marc, with your crusade to get Bill is proper recognition.

Keep an eye here for more on the play, in particular when and where it will run.

No comments: